Friday, September 4, 2009
FOOD!
Ok, so I was put on standby for tonight's shift at the hospital...not enough patients for all the scheduled nurses so tonight was my turn...trouble is...I took a nap today and I work tomorrow and Saturday nights so I'm trying to stay up late...it's currently 2:00 a.m. and all I want to do is eat!! I had a modest dinner (turkey sub) with a snack of cracked pepper triscuits and cream cheese yet here I sit, hungry! I swear my stomach is about to growl! I've been doing so good not eating crap...but now my bad habits are creeping in. I start rationalizing it in my head about how I really didn't have much to eat tonight for dinner...I'll just lose weight a little slower, it's ok to eat now, etc. I figured it was a good time to update the blog and find some strength in letting you know what I'm dealing with. I have to weigh in on Monday and post the changes and I want to impress with the numbers--not be embarrassed! I think I'll have a glass of reduced fat milk and go to bed! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment